Cooper Work Series ASA Tires
The Cooper Work Series ASA is intended for the steer position, making it fit as a drive tire. It features 17/32nds of tread depth, a 5-rib pattern, all-steel casing construction, and a special scrub-resistant compounding for longer tire life. Add its aisle sipes strategically located near the edge of the tire – increase its durability and life by controlling irregular wear. With its stone ejector capability plus its special curb bar, the tire can do well in final-mile and urban deliveries.
Best suited for: Delivery Trucks, Pickup Trucks, and Regional Tractors.
Tire Features and Benefits:
- 5-rib pattern and 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake Certified for maximized traction whatever the weather
- All-steel casing construction for durability and retreadability purposes
- Unique scrub-resistant compounding offers longer tire life
- Strategically-placed aisle sipes that minimize irregular wear
- Better driving capability in final-mile deliveries